Sunday, November 22, 2009

25th Anniversary for my college sorority, Delta Theta

Delta Theta turns 25!
The cake, was delicious!
2 Delta Theta Paddles & Shield


This is my friend Debbie and Kim, Debbie is now known as the licker! LOL

Me, Debbie, Kim ... Kim was a founding sister for Delta Theta, I was in the 1st pledge class. Debbie was in the 2nd pledge class.

Leslie, another founder & Amy, Delta theta advisor and also an alumni.
Leslie & Kim
The licker strikes again! ... Debbie & Sandy, Sandy was also in 1st pledge class with me.
The 1st 3 generations of Delta Theta.
Me & Special Sis Sandy
Me & founder Kim
Me & founder Jeannie, my big sis.

Here we are singing the Delta Theta song, Lean on me! All 50 of us!
Here we are all 50 of us for 25 years.
Me and some of the girls.
Some of the paddles

This is the next morning for breakfast.
Me and big sis Jeannie again!
Me, Sandy, & Julie being silly on our phones.
Here we went to lunch some of us.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

This looks like it was so much fun! Glad you got to go.

Vicki said...

that looks like you had a great time-love it!

Debbie said...

Looks like you all had a blast! What a great opportunity to get together with friends again!