Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

YES I COLORED EASTER EGGS FOR MYSELF!!






The Vensel family
Me and my little Divalina....Angelina!
Shelly and I at church, she was really tired from being up all night dying eggs.
Chrissie and I
Alexa and Angelina, Cousins ... Angelina is NOT a happy camper!
Uncle Drew and Alexa
Mama Phyllis
Brothers Drew and Brett
Little Drew at Mrs. Kregenow's ready to pounce on the hunt for eggs!!
Let the hunt begin!



Grandma K explaining something
Dinner
Katie and her beau Mike
Scott, Deb's hubs and his brother in law Bill.
Dan playing ball after dinner. It was a great and beautiful day. God is AWESOME and service was awesome! All in all a great day.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

love the pictures! your Easter day looked like it was wonderful! And what a pretty day it was.dr

Debbie said...

Great color on those eggs! Love all the pictures! I'm glad you had a good time at my mother-in-laws. It was a good day!