Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tree and apartment decorations













Well I guess it has been a while since I blogged. Sorry for that! I have just been a bit busy these days. But I finally got my pictures saved on my hard drive so I can post some more on here and blog about them! LOL. I am technically challanged and it took me a while to figure out how to upload pictures straight from my digital camera ( and 2 videos ) to my computer hard drive. I had to have help! LOL.....I said I was Technically challenged! Well Here are some pictures of my Christmas tree and house decorations. The wreaths are on my doors. The burgandy is on the front and the white one is on my back porch door. My friend Maryann has helped me decorate my tree for the last 3 years, it is a nice little tradition. I made a good bit of these decorations and ornaments! If you see something you like, call me, I can maybe make one for you. I do make and sell crafts and jewelry too. By the way I am the snowman queen! I just counted and I have 35 in this tiny little apartment! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are most beautiful!!! what an awesome job you've done

Jacque said...

Thanks sis! Love ya!

Debbie said...

Looking good! You always decorate so nice!