Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Orchard Christian Fellowship Think Spring dinner dance decorations

The utilities coverage donation table
The left side of the buffet counter
One of the 2 bows on front of Buffet counter
Right side of buffet counter
Table decorations
Buffet Counter

Ceiling hangings
I bought everything to decorate, Shelly helped me put it all up.
The dinner dance was 3-14-09 at 6pm, Theme "Think Spring". I picked up Shelly and we went to the church Friday afternoon and decorated. Everyone said it looked beautiful. I had the previous post Singles conference to get to Friday evening and Saturday all day. So We had to decorate Friday. I used Pastel colors, butterflies, Green grass colored table clothes ( thanks Angelina! ) and butterfly ribbon to decortate! When I think of Spring, I think butterflies, pastel colors, and flowers galore!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It looked really nice! Good ideas!

Anonymous said...

I thought the church bought he decorations...??