Hello all on this blessed Thanksgiving day morning. As I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade, I thought I would take a moment to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving and a wonderfully blessed holiday season! Now I can say Merry Christmas too! This is by far my favorite time of year. The holiday season, the wonderful (tactful) decorations, the lights, the food, and of course all the wonderful family, friends, and love that should be present all year round! Today I will be going to my friend Shelley's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I am bringing the broccoli vegetable for the meal. That should be a wonderful time of food, fun, friends, and fellowship! Giving all the glory and honor to our Glorious Lord Jesus Christ! I will be going to my sister Debbie's house to celebrate with family on Saturday, also will be a wonderful time of food, family, fellowship and giving honor to Jesus Christ forever!
What I am Thankful for:
1. For my Father God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit! That my Father God loved me so much that He chose me, drew me, and wood me into His glorious Kingdom to spend eternity with Him forever, never to be separated again! AMEN!!
2. For wonderful Godly Christian family and friends!
3. For a great Godly Christian church and church family that I have been blessed to be a part of for almost 14 years now!
4. Because I live in a free country where I can profess my love for and worship my Lord and Savior publicly that many have died for to give us that freedom!
5. I am blessed to have a nice apartment, fully furnished, food on the table, clothes to wear, and a nice car to drive that gets me where I need to go!
Have a wonderful Blessed holiday season everyone! I love you all, God Bless!
Closing This Blog
1 year ago