Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hello all! I pray you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We all have so much to be thankful for! I celebrated Thanksgiving this year 2 times. On the actual Thanksgiving day I went to my friend Shelley's house to be with her and her family (pictures on bottom with the tree). It was a blessed time and I really enjoyed spending time with them all. That's Angelina, Shelley's little girl, with whipped cream all over her face! LOL

Since my sister's hubby had to work on Thanksgiving day, the family celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Also a very nice blessed time. Debbie's oldest son David and his new wife Carissa came in for a few days. Carissa had to fly to Kansas City to visit her very sick Grandma, so they spent Thanksgiving day with my other sister, Vicki. Then they drove to Debbie's. Debbie's mother in law Carol and her companion Jack also came over.
All in all a doubly blessed time both days. Well Bye for now and God Bless All!




















3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, I did those for you! Lol! They look great! We had a good time both nights.

Anonymous said...

Great pics of you and your family. Great pics of Drew, Shelley and family. Her trees are Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i am so thankful that we have become friends..and i am so happy you got to spend time with our family at Thanksgiving....hope you enjoyed my crazy family..lol we loved having you!! Love Ya!!!