Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scripture for the week

Good morning all, How are we all today? I am BLESSED, God is AWESOME, Praise his Holy name, I will try to post a scripture every week for my blog every Sunday night from here on out

Scripture for the week. Ephesians 6"10 - 18

" Finally my Brothers, be strong in the Lord and the Power of His might, Putting on the full Armor of God so as to be able to stand against the arrows of the evil one, For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, & rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places, Therefore take up your Whole Armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil days, and having done all to stand, Stand therefore, having put on the full Armor of God, Putting on the helmet of salvation ( to protect your mind, taking every thought and subconscious thought captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ), the breastplate of Righteousness ( to protect your emotions), shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace to stand firm on the Word of God, Buckle the Belt of Truth around your waist ( to hear and speak only the truth of God), taking up the Shield of Faith and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (to do battle against all evil that comes my way and protect me all through out the day today and the night tonight in Jesus name we pray), Praying always with all prayer and supplication, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the Saints"


I myself often have to remember to do this, I forget more than I remember, But it is important in the up and coming times we are about to enter into, I really feel we are in the end times and must get and be prepared for what is coming God Bless you all always, I will blog again later, Back at Cha'll later


2 comments:

Debbie said...

The boys & I literally put on the whole armor each night before we go to bed.

Jacque said...

I have tried to put it on every morning as I start my day!